Friday, June 7th, 2013...10:37 am
Jump to Comments
Every now and then, my favorites from around the web.
- A while back, Stella (my dog), Viv and I were invited to a backyard party slash 15-dog photoshoot for local dog accessory brand Wildebeest. We sat Viv down with Jazz (above), a dog she’d never met, and it was KISS at first sight! Wildebeest has some really lovely designs, like this bandana collar, which are all made here in SF.
- I was honored to be featured last month as an inspiring woman on Go Mighty. So fun to be interviewed by my talented friend Helena Price. I’d been thinking about creating a Life List for a while, and this was the perfect nudge.
- I planned a swinging bachelorette party! For this weekend. And I went to BottleRock in Napa last month for another friend’s bachelorette. Both weddings are in July… and Viv is a flower girl in one! I can’t wait to see four of my closest friends tie the knot.
- I booked a trip to Mexico! For July, for one of said weddings. Three days in Cancun plus three days inland in San Miguel de Allende. Our connecting flights are through Dallas, where we’re dropping Viv off with my in-laws (who live three hours away in Oklahoma City) for the week! Ay caramba. Can’t wait.
- And I’m launching a new business in two weeks! Details soon. It’s been a busy time. Busy but so, so good.