Congratulations on your wedding! What do you intend on wearing, a traditional wedding suit? Well, that is a dashing look for sure! But most grooms opt for it! Why wander on the most walked path, when you have other avenues calling you? Think out of the box, and surprise everyone, even your bride!
Top-notch stores are waiting with their ethereal and enormous collections of wedding sherwani for men. Who said wedding wear fashion revolved around the bride?! Times have changed. Groom and groomsmen are equally conscious about their look on the special day — create that coordinated look (remember those Hollywood Fairy Tale Weddings?) with tailor made Sherwanis!
Are you looking for designer men’s sherwanis in London at reasonable rates?
What are the Various Sherwani Trends that are Popular in the Market?
Many feel sherwanis are no more in-fashion. The truth, however, remains that sherwanis have, and will always stay in-style. You need to know the numerous sherwani trends that have taken over the market.
The Sherwani Style Saga
The traditional sherwani has a royal feeling. After all, it is the dress of the royals of India! Now, it is true that the regal style might not be the cup of tea for all grooms, so, modern fashion designers have created sherwani styles that are inspired by tradition, but are contemporary in look and feel. Here are some styles that have taken over the wedding market by a storm:
1. Chipkan Styled Sherwani: These kinds of sherwanis actually exude royal elegance and work perfectly with your wedding day look. If, you are looking to add a royal spark to the wedding attire, this is the style to choose!
2. Achkan Styled Sherwani: The Achkan style is one of the most popular styles that grooms of modern day choose for their wedding day. The classic yet fashionable design that gives it a timeless appeal, is perhaps the reason behind its popularity.
3. Indo-Western Styles Sherwani: This stylization creates the perfect balance between modern and traditional look! The stores usually have a wide variety of colours for this style, making it possible for you to find your favourite colour, or the one to match your wedding theme!
4. Jodhpuri Styled Sherwani: It is a popular option among youngsters to put on this royal sherwani. It is a versatile style, however, which looks good on men of all ages. These sherwanis are completely styled with inspiration from the royal era.
5. Angrakha Styled Sherwani: Men with chiselled physique should opt for this style. It is the best option for flaunting your chipped body! These sherwanis have been designed from the angrakha style, which was common in the Mughal era.
Who knew that sherwanis had so many styles under its name? Once you have zeroed in on the style, move on to the colour. The options are varied in that sector as well, from purple and gold, to peach and champagne – you have the entire colour palate to play with.
Do you still feel that sherwanis are losing their popularity? Well, consider this — Sherwanis have been raging the fashion world, adorning celebrities like Mark Zuckerberg, Brett Lee, Ashton Kutcher, Vin Diesel, and many more. The trend to buy Sherwanis are on the rise, and many grooms would rather opt for sherwanis than the traditional black suit for the simple fact that they are spoilt with choices in colour, design and pattern (and who doesn’t like to look regal on their wedding day)!
How do you Ensure Top-Notch Quality for your Sherwanis?
Deciding on wearing a sherwani to your wedding, might be one of your boldest fashion moves, so far. Next, you need to find a store that will style you in your sherwani! This is the tough part. Most often, in a hurry, people opt for the first available store. Do not do that! Look for stores that have good testimonials and references. A reputed store will not only provide top grade sherwanis, but, will also help you find your style.
They have expert designers, who know what style would look good for your physique. On top of that, they will make sure that your sherwani is fitted perfectly for your body shape. Worry no more, put on your sherwani, and look dapper on your wedding day!