When it comes down to our wedding day, there is little doubt of the fact that all of us want to make it as special as possible. Which is exactly why it is easy for us to forget the little important things when we are so busy focusing on bigger priorities like the guest list, cake tasting and the like. There is little doubt of the fact that in the minds of most people, all the big elements like the colour palette and the theme of the venue take up most of our thinking and time.
However, there is no need for you to stress as a quick walk through of the details will definitely set your mind at ease and reassure you of the fact that everything will turn out perfectly, just the way you want it. You can be positive of that fact whether you are hiring a wedding photographer in Margaret river provided to you by Pace Photography or from any other surrounding town for that matter.
Since planning a wedding from scratch is an exhausting and overwhelming task in every sense of the word, the tiny unmissable details are even more important than ever. So without any further ado, here is a list of the top seven wedding details to keep an eye out for:-
- The aspect of directions: Including signage, this is one of the most vital aspects. Failure to implement this could result in your guests getting lost as well as other related hassles for you to deal with. With proper directions, every aspect of the day will run a lot more smoothly.
- A memorable entrance: This is for the sole reason that first impressions are everything. There are no two ways about that, whatsoever. Not only will a personalised entryway make sure that your site is more welcoming, but it will also ensure that your guests feel right at home from the get-go. Hanging eucalyptus garlands around door frames or lanterns on the surrounding trees are a good way to start.
- Catchy escort cards: Not only are they extremely easy to personalise, but there is also the fact that it is an incredibly memorable way of introducing the main aspects of your wedding in the best possible way. You can be sure of that fact. There are no dearth of ideas and one can even incorporate them into your cocktails by using suave personalised stirrers along with the names of your guests.
- The idea of a guest book: In this regard, you can ask the guests to do a lot more than just signing. The main idea is to get creative so that the guest book has a tiny snippet of everyone’s unique ideas and creativity with regard to the wedding as a whole. Be it a marriage tip or even their idea of a date night, the potential ideas are endless.
- Different kinds of lighting: This is where you can really let your imagination run wild in the best possible way. Not only does it create a sense of intimacy and make your guests look striking in photos, but you can be sure that doing so will also highlight all the important decor elements as well. The main tip is to keep an open mind towards trying all sorts of new ideas out across the board.
- A personalised bar decor element: It’s pretty much a no-brainer that the bar is going to be one of the most visited spots throughout the duration of the wedding. Hence, this is exactly why it will be the perfect place to add a much-needed touch of colour. The best way to do this would be to come up with a signature cocktail menu.
- Menu cards that stand out: If planned in the most efficient way, you can be sure that this will not only end up complementing all the different aspects of your wedding day, but it will also help in bringing them all together as well. Decide on whether you want to make them formal or informal and then take things from there.
At the end of the day, you need to understand and realise just how much all of these details add up to the final picture of your wedding being one of the best days ever. It is as simple as that. Even as there are many different kinds of photography across the board like surf photography and the like, rest assured of the fact that the aspect of wedding photography is a very different ball game altogether and needs to be approached as such.
The moment you get down to booking your dream venue, you need to have all of these aspects at the back of your mind just so that you can work towards implementing them in the best possible way. Once you do that, it’ll be plain sailing from that point onwards.