Thanks to SixDoors, today I get to offer a $100 giveaway! And introduce you to a new way to shop. SixDoors is a San Francisco startup with a wonderful local-focused mission: It’s an iPhone app that offers shopping and same-day delivery from hundreds of SF boutiques. I have loved this app so far. And I’m not just saying that. I believe wholeheartedly in the dollar-vote effect of supporting independent brands, as well as of supporting local businesses.
When it comes to discovering and shopping independent brands, I do it all the time — but mostly online. To discover and shop local boutiques is a different practice, fully in-person, taking the time to walk, Lyft or drive to each shop. UNTIL NOW. In shopping the SixDoors app, I’ve discovered multiple local shops that I didn’t even know existed. (And I stay in-tune with this stuff!) Now I love A&G Merch and Twig Gallery and Mabuhay, but I only know about them because of SixDoors. It’s an all-new approach to shopping your own community, and I’m excited to see where it goes. So, onto the giveaway! I’ve teamed up with 11 other SF bloggers to highlight our favorite products that are available for same-day delivery through SixDoors. We hope you’ll ShopLocalSF this season and support the local businesses that make this city so fantastic. My own favorites make up a gift set for style-savvy families:
Each of the products above will satisfy parents’ style standards just as much as they’ll entertain their kids. A win-win that I always love! (Cue Sun + Dotter plug.) Each item is available for same-day delivery anywhere in San Francisco. To access, download the SixDoors app and head to “The Holiday Shop” tab, where you’ll find this and 11 other hand-picked gift lists from bloggers like sfgirlbybay and Style Smaller. Gift list details, clockwise from top left: Santa Fe Kids PJs from Bath Sense ($48), Fred XYZ Wooden Blocks from Twig Gallery ($34), I Can Fly (illustrated by Disney-famed Mary Blair!) from Tantrum ($4), Buck Stacking Game from A&G Merch ($49), Wooden Puzzle from Tantrum ($34), Djeco Ocean Puzzle from Fiddlesticks ($22), Jess Brown Paper Dolls from Half Hitch Goods ($39), Wooden Four-in-a-Row from A&G Merch ($69), Maileg Wolf with Scarf from Tantrum ($34).
In support of #ShopLocalSF, we’re giving away a $100 credit toward any items from SixDoors!
- Day 1, GIFTS TO PAMPER A FRIEND: Visit Victoria of SF Girl By Bay on Friday, 11/29 to find perfect gifts for pampering.
- Day 2, GIFTS FOR THE TRENDSETTER: Visit Kelli of Leopard and Lavender on Monday, 12/2 to find stylish, of-the-moment gift ideas.
- Day 3, GIFTS FOR CITY KIDS: Visit Kate of Style Smaller on Tuesday, 12/3 to discover picks for the little ones in your life.
- Day 4, GIFTS FOR THE NEWLYWEDS: Visit Allison of Engaged and Inspired on Wednesday, 12/4 to find gift ideas for your favorite new couple.
- Day 5, HANDMADE GIFTS: Visit Natalie of Coquette on Thursday, 12/5 to find items made lovingly by hand.
- Day 6, GIFTS FOR SAVVY HOSTESS: Visit Melissa of Savvy in San Francisco on Friday, 12/6 to find gems for your favorite in-the-know gal pal.
- Day 7, HOSTESS GIFTS WITH A TWIST: Visit Paul of Urbanite Suburbanite on Monday, 12/9 to find a little something unique for your holiday hostess.
- Day 8, GIFTS FOR THE FOLKSY FOODIE: Visit Ana of Fluxi on Tour on Tuesday, 12/10 for yummy, giftable treats.
- Day 9, GIFTS FOR STYLE SAVVY FAMILIES: Visit Janette of Fashion Loves People on Wednesday, 12/11 for unique gifts for parents and kids.
- Day 10, GIFTS FOR THE FRENCHIE FOODIE: Visit Andi of Misadventures with Andi on Thursday, 12/12 to find great gifts for the Francophile in your life.
- Day 11, GIFTS FOR THE STYLISH GOURMAND: Visit Marcia of Tablehopper on Friday, 12/13 to find great gifts for your favorite foodie.
- Day 12, Visit Adelle of Fashionista Lab on Monday, 12/16 to find high style items for you or your favorite fashionista.
Cheers to discovering some amazing San Francisco-based shops (and blogs!) this holiday season! Check out all of these hand-picked gift sets and #ShopLocalSF by downloading the SixDoors app.