Maternity wedding guest dress
If you are anything like us, receiving a wedding invitation sends a rush of excitement down your spine. Finding the right maternity outfit for you if you are pregnant can be difficult. Comfort is the key. You don’t want to be cute, but you do want to look good. A woman can feel exhausted just thinking about the endless shopping trips to try on hundreds of dresses. It’s okay not to sweat it. This guide will help you choose the right clothes for every event. It also includes a list of our favourite maternity fashion companies.
Are you ready to begin your search? Scroll down to find the best places to shop for occasion wear while pregnant. Plus, browse 27 of the most popular maternity guest dresses right now. These dresses are perfect for you and your bump, from floor-sweeping gowns to figure-hugging cocktail dresses to laid-back maxis and maxis.
How to Dress for a Wedding When You’re Pregnant
There are many things to think about when it comes to outfits for maternity wedding guests. It can be stressful to choose the right size and accessories and avoid fashion faux pas. It doesn’t have to be. These are helpful tips and tricks for shopping for cute maternity gowns for weddings.
- Check the dress code: Before making a purchase, always read the invitation. You will need a formal full-length dress for a black-tie event. For more casual events, you can choose something modern and casual.
- Take into account the season and the place: Check the invite again to find out where the ceremony will take place. For a summer beach wedding, you should choose light, natural fabrics like linen and cotton that will keep you cool. If you are attending an outdoor wedding, make sure to dress appropriately.
- Choose a fabric and silhouette that are suitable for pregnancy: Your style will determine the style you choose. We love two styles of pregnancy dresses that are timeless and universally flattering. A classic option is an empire waist gown, which is a dress that sits just below your bust. It provides plenty of room for your bump. For moms-to-be who want to show off their curves, a sheath dress is a fitted style with an inset waist. Look for breathable fabric, such as cotton, jersey, or chiffon that has a bit of stretch to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Review the size guidelines: Ask for help from in-house experts if you need to adjust your dress to fit your growing baby bump. If you prefer shopping online, you can read the size guidelines of the brand and contact customer service with any questions.
- Wear comfortable shoes. For dancing all night, you should avoid high heels.
- Budget considerations: Choosing a maternity guest dress that you will only wear once? Your budget will likely be limited. You can justify spending more if the style can be worn during pregnancy and after.
Where to Buy Maternity Wedding Guest Clothes
Are you looking for dreamy maternity gowns to wear to a special occasion? There are so many beautiful options online, so get ready to party! These are our top four favourite places to rent and buy fashionable, party-ready clothing for pregnancy.
- HATCH Collection is a great place to start when looking for high-quality maternity clothes. Their stunning range of maxi and mini dresses in rich jewel tones is a delight. What’s the best part? The best part? Many of the brand’s dresses can be worn post-bump, which means you save serious money on each wear.
- Seraphine – Fashion-conscious moms will be familiar with Seraphine. Celebrities and royalty love this brand. They offer a variety of casual, formal and cocktail maternity wedding guest dresses.
- PinkBlush Maternity – PinkBlush Maternity is your destination for fashionable maternity wear at reasonable prices. The brand’s maxi dresses in lace are a huge hit with us. They come in a wide range of vibrant colours. This brand also offers a great range of plus-size maternity dresses to delight your wedding guests.
- Rent The Runway: Some women may be hesitant about spending much on a maternity guest outfit that they will only wear once. Rent The Runway offers a section dedicated to designer maternity wear if you are in this situation. You can search for formal maternity dresses by trimester with an unlimited subscription. To begin with, you can choose four items, and you will receive unlimited swaps throughout the month.