Here are 7 things to keep in mind when choosing a sports bra
You don’t need flashy colors if you aren’t happy with your choice of sports bra. You need to be able to move correctly while working out. But you also need the right gear. Because we are fighting against gravity, selecting the right sports bra is important.
We are here to help you choose the best sports bra. It’s not rocket science, trust us.
These are the seven essential things to look out for when choosing the right sports bra.
1. There are three types of sports bras, so choose the one that best suits you.
Surprise, surprise! Three types of sports bras are available in your favorite store’s activewear section. Combination, compression, and encapsulation.
- If you have small breasts, consider a compression bra
- You should consider an encapsulated bra if you have large breasts or engage in intense workouts.
- You can choose a combination bra if you need 100% support and compression.
2. Look out for adjustable straps
You should not wear pullover bras if you don’t like the elastic loss and the inability to adjust the straps. It would be best if you had an adjustable strap that supports your breasts.
3. Select a bra that fits your cup size
Sports bras are usually available in three sizes: small, medium, and large. You might think that a bra designed to support your ta-tas while you move around needs to be more specific. To ensure proper support and no spillage, make sure you only purchase bras that are the right size.
4. You should look for bras with appropriate bands and panels
Let us tell you the purpose of your sports bra’s multiple bands and panels if you are interested in its design. The bottom band supports your breasts, while the sides and back panels prevent spillage. They also allow you to choose the right fit.
The bottom band of your sports bra should be pulled at least half an in from the center. You’ve found your match if you can do this feat. If you cannot do this, look for the next size.
5. A sports bra should have a wicking wick
You will sweat when you exercise. It would be best if you also look for bras that have a proper breathable mechanism or wicking mechanism to avoid chafing.
6. Invest in high-impact as well as low-impact bras
One bra is not the best. You can wear a low-impact sports bra for yoga or Pilates. Wear a high-impact sports bra to protect your boobs during weight training or other intense workouts.
7. Make sure to try your bra on in the trial room
When purchasing a sports bra, you should always use the tried-and-true method. To ensure the bra’s comfort and support, do some pushups after wearing it.
That’s all, folks! This guide will help you find the perfect sports bra. Although we understand how frustrating this can be, the good news is that sports bras last nine to fifteen months, so you won’t need to go to the shop as often.